We’re following the words of the great David Bowie and making some ch-ch-changes to turn and face the strange. No one knows how long or when these “changes” will change again…and again, but one thing is certain, community is not cancelled. Birch Road Cellar will continue to be the comfortable and safe place you knew from the “before times”.
For now, Birch Road Cellar will be open limited hours to make sure our staff has the time to perform our new COVID-19 maintenance and cleaning requirements.
- Seattle: Tuesday-Thursday from 12 PM to 11 PM, Fridays from 12 PM to Midnight, Saturdays from 4 PM to Midnight
- Lincoln Park: Monday & Tuesday from 9 AM to 5 PM, Wednesday-Friday from 9 AM to 10 PM, Saturday from 4 PM to Midnight
- Roscoe Village: Monday & Tuesday from 8 AM to 5 PM, Wednesday-Friday from 8 AM to 10 PM, Saturday from 11 AM to Midnight, Sunday from 11 AM to 10 PM (extended weekend hours available at the Roscoe Village location, enjoy that patio!).
We promise to get back to our usual schedule as soon as we possibly can!
Reservations will be required to ensure we maintain the appropriate occupancy levels to maintain a safe distance between groups. All the reservations will be for specific blocks of time, so that in between, our staff can take the appropriate measures to clean and disinfect. For now, we will limit advance reservations to 1 per week, with unlimited opportunities to make same day reservations on a first come, first serve basis. Simply log on to your account and click the “reservations” button to reserve a specific seating area at the club for a specific time.
GUEST POLICY & CONTACT TRACING
Our guest policy will stay the same; however, we limit groups to no larger than 5 people in Seattle and 6 in Chicago per our local safety guidelines. We also ask that you register your guest’s contact information with your reservation for accurate contact tracing purposes.
WE GOT YOU!
While we’ve always kept the club clean, we’re going that extra mile to hire more staff to make sure the club is clean, clean, and clean. Hand sanitizer, gloves, masks, and even a cool UV-C sterilizing station will be available for members at the club to use. We want you to enjoy the club at your own comfort level. Click here to learn more about all the things we’re doing.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms, stay home!
- Stay within your reserved area and minimize contact with other groups.
- If you need to leave your area to get a glass or go to the bathroom, please wear a mask.
- If you are handling anything that is “common use” like the coffee machine or tablet, please wear the provided gloves.
- Your reservation has an end time. Please respect that time so that our staff can sanitize and prepare the area for the next member.
Can I access my locker without a reservation?
Yes! Members can still access their lockers within the temporary hours of operation of their specific club.
What if I am late for my reservation? Will you give my table to another member?
No! We will hold your table for you for the entire length of your reservation (usually 3 hours). So get there when you can and you’ll know your table will be waiting for you. However if you do completely no-show there will be a $25 fee.
How many guests can I bring?
Our guest policy has not changed. However many guests your membership granted you prior to lock down is the same number of guests you can have now. If you reserve the cave room or dining room at your club, you can have up to the maximum group size currently allowed.
Can we smoke on the patio at the Roscoe Village club?
Cigars are allowed on the patio at Roscoe on Sundays.
Can we bring in outside food?
Yes! Please do and we encourage you to check with our neighboring restaurants. Many of them are offering takeout and various meal packages.